Monday, April 13, 2009

various artists - the sound of jazz fm 2008

By: BONGBONG


tracklist
cd one
01. Chaka Khan - What Cha Gonna Do For Me
02. Bobby Womack - How Could You Break My Heart
03. Wayman Tisdale - Never, Never Gonna Give You Up Ft. Toby Keith
04. Rahsaan Patterson - Stop Breaking My Heart
05. The Sax Pack - Fallin' For You
06. Incognito - I've Been Waiting
07. Lou Rawls - It's Suppose To Be Fun
08. Ebony Alleyne - In Love With A Stranger
09. Eric Benet - Pretty Baby
10. George Duke - Listen Baby
11. Leon Ware - Smoovin'
12. Swing Out Sister - Butterfly
13. The LA Chillharmonic - Gift Ft. Richard Smith
14. Jamie Callum - Our Day Will Come
15. Luther Vandross - Always And Forever


cd two
01. Anita Baker - Giving You The Best That I Got
02. Gerald Albright - Never Can Say Goodbye Ft. Will Downing
03. Phil Perry - Desire
04. Chris Standring - Love And Paragraphs
05. Maysa - Never Really Ever
06. Ashford & Simpson - Love It Away
07. Donald Byrd And 125th Street NYC - I Feel Like Loving You Today
08. Chante Moore - First Kiss
09. Kloud 9 - All That Matters
10. Phyllis Hyman - Sleep On It
11. Brian Culbertson - Always Remember
12. Howard Hewett - How Do I Know I Love You
13. Preston Glass - Love Will Get Us Through The Times Ft. LaToya London
14. Jeff Lorber - Rehab
15. Jazzhole - Lowdown Ft. Marlon Saunders



No comments:

Post a Comment